Wednesday, January 13, 2010

House Shopping!

Hey guys!
So today is round 3 of my secret info festival!

Today we'll be covering Houses and Islands!

Nothing new on islands to come but, I did get some awesome pics on some up and coming houses!


Now, don't I always give some perks to my viewers? Well I was browsing one of my sources and I found this!


It looks like it's asian originated tell me your guesses in the comment section!

Well that's it for round 3! Next Up, msGea

I've decided to mix up the words see if you can guess the next category! Oh, and you'll be happy to know I have some never before posted pics for this one!

That's all for now check back soon and let the adventures begin right here at WW!

lol almost forgot here are my sources! These are all public so no reason to hide them!

1
2

1 comment: