Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Round 2!

Heres the second group of secrets!
This is the costume and accessories part! Enjoy!!

So first here are some accessories coming our way!


Coming up next are some costumes, now this semes to be a mix a all three types so tell me your thoughts in the comments section!


Finally, we have a more organized assortment of costumes from top to bottom the rank goes from normal, to special, to Mega.


Great! I can't wait for all of them to come out!

Perks to all my viewers so far! I was checking around some of my sources and I found these two pics showing what may be clothing to come!


Personally, I love the bag great touch to the traveler feel!

That's all for now next up; Islands! The adventures await so go out and have fun on WW!

If you want check out some secrets here are some of my sources!
1
2
3

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment